Suggest treatment for pain and swelling in the toes

I have a sting inbetween my toes from last night when I was sleeping. It s on my pinkie toe and my entire toe is swollen and the actual sting looks like a small bubble. I popped it to try to get the loosen out but it just keeps filling back up. It really hurts and I don t know what to do. Help?
Mon, 11 Feb 2019
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response

Filling up a blister on foot could be primary skin disorder. I suggest you consult a dermatologist for clinical assessment for diagnosis and thus management.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Shailja Puri , Pathologist and Microbiologist