Suggest treatment for pain and pressure in the abdomen

My daughter had low grade fever vomiting and abdominal pain Monday afternoon, Tuesday lethargy fever abdominal pain minimal intake and low urine output. Md visit negative for strep state gi virus, Wednesday fever gone a little more energy increased fluid intake abdominal pain/pressure, same today. Weak legs when walking and pain/pressure in abdomen still constant and making her cry...any recommendations for treatmen?
Mon, 4 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Such a pain in abdomen that has persisted with other symptoms of weakness, pain on pressure indicate for the following;
Take your daughter to the Doctor or ER for clinical evaluation, examination and investigations of blood, urine and stool. Ultrasonography of abdomen and CT scan if needed. All these will lead to a proper diagnosis and thus will help for a proper management.

If the cause is medical, like gastroenteritis, a course of an antibiotic, Metronidazole, probiotics, symptomatic and supportive management will help for the cure. If the cause is surgical, like appendicitis, diverticulitis and so on, then there is a need for surgery, Further, a surgical opinion will help to decide and get implemented.

I hope this answer helps in decision making.

With regards.