Suggest treatment for pain and fatigue

1. symptoms now: shortness of breath, fatigue, weakness, reduced ability to do anything, bluish color to palms, veins more prominent throughout body, chest pressure, chest pain (pinching feeling) on right side, headaches, numbness of hands, feeling cold.
DOCTORS DID A CHEST X-TRAY AND ECG ON MONDAY. SAID EVERYTHING LOOKS NORMAL. THEY'RE TRYING TO PASS IT OFF AS STRESS OR ANXIETY/PANIC ATTACK... I THINK THERE'S ANOTHER REASON(S).
2. 1 yr ago to now: itchy reddish rash that comes and goes many times during the day or sometimes once a day. appears as a cluster of bumps, scratches or wales. lasts for a few minutes at a time. happens whenever I lean against any hard surface, or if pressure is applied to the skin (bracelets, watches, testing pressure etc.)
3. electric shock in spine.
THANK YOU!!!
Mon, 1 Sep 2014
Diabetologist 's  Response
the first problem sounds like a congestive cardiac failure. now where the ekg is normal, the possibility is that the echocardiography may show some changes. So I will suggest a echocardiography.

2. Pressure sores and redness are common, one need not worry too much about it. However, if you can upload an image of the lesion, we can help you better by looking at the lesion

3. spine pain and trauma may often cause similar symptoms. I will suggest the test of MRI of the affected part of the spine.

Let us know the reports so we can help you further
Best of luck
Dr Mittal