Suggest treatment for pain after spinal fusion

hi i had spinal fusion 2010 left hospital on 5/325 oxycodone surgeon left state gp will no longer prescribe said go see pain management 5 shots and30hrs later pain rite back gp also says im no longer part of practice since i asked for copy of med records help please
Wed, 18 May 2016
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
hi,

thank-you for providing the brief history of you.

As you had spinal fusion and facing the pain again, there will be a weakness of this muscles which are not able to stabilize the spine. Also, post spinal fusion one needs to undergo a complete spinal rehabilitation as to safe guard the spine from future injuries.

In my clinical practice , majority of patients with degenerative disc disease are treated with physical therapy and responds well. We do even get post surgical and we find alot of them facing with muscle weakness and lack of spine stability.

Recommending again the physical therapy rehabilitation of the spine will help them regain the normal functions and also make them away from future surgery.

Jay Indravadan Patel