Suggest treatment for night sweats

My husband has had night sweats for the past year and no doctor seems concerned about it or what might be causing it. He has been losing weight the past six months and now has a low hemoglobin. Our internist referred him to a gasteroenterolgist and they have done several tests but cannot find any cause for the blood count. He is also very tired all the time. We wonder if we should be looking for some other cause.
Fri, 6 Oct 2017
hiii.welcome to our site.as you said,night sweats has many reasons.HIV and lymphoma also cause night sweats.my opinion is that kindly ask your husband to get evaluated for these diseases.your physician will guide you in this process.all the best.