Suggest treatment for night sweat , fever and headache

I am 45 yo. For the past two weeks I have had extremely sore breasts, night sweats anan occasionaloccasional low grade fever, headaches and fatigue. My periods have always been irregular, and this month I am already a week past the latest date. I am assuming I am para menopausaI am assuming I am para menopause all, but the breast sinus bothers me. The only time that is happened in the past is when I was pregnant. Is this a symptom of pre menopause?
Mon, 24 Dec 2018
Neurologist 's  Response

45 years old is a bit early in my opinion for menopause unless you've noticed MORE irregularity to your periods in the past few months or other women in your family have actually experienced the menopause in their late 40's, early 50's.

If you feel there could be a pregnancy then, you will need to wait until your next period is due (or when you think it's due) to take a pregnancy test.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Dariush Saghafi, Neurologist