Suggest treatment for nausea,low potassium levels and TSH of 0.007

I m an 18 year old girl that was just diagnosed with hyperthyroidism about a month ago. I was experiencing nausea, insomnia, weight loss, high heart rate, and dizziness. My lab tests showed that my TSH was 0.007. Three weeks ago, I was put on 10mg of methimazole once a day, and 12.5 mg metoprolol twice a day. 3 days later, I was taken in an ambulance for dehydration and low potassium levels. Over the following two weeks, I slowly began to regain my appetite, and resumed my life as usual. However, two days ago I began feeling nauseous all of the time again, and had to be taken in an ambulance. After waiting in the ER for 2 hours, I left AMA. Last night I was again taken to the ER in an ambulance, but this time with shortness of breath. They found that my potassium levels were low again, and that so was my iron, though I believe that to be credited entirely to my Thalassemia Minor. Today, I am again feeling nauseous, even though I took a potassium supplement and some meclizine that the ER doctor recommended. What can I do, so that this nausea and disease don t take force me to leave college and return home? And, is this extreme nausea common?
Wed, 21 Aug 2019