Suggest treatment for nausea, diarrhea, vomiting and chest pain when diagnosed with IBS

Sir, I am a 35 year old women. I have been suffering from IBS since the last 2 years. Through medication some of symptoms were controlled. But since the last 10 days I have diarrhea like symptoms , vommiting, nausea and heart pain. I went to the doctor and was advised blood test. The results of the blood test are as follows.. 1. Hemoglobin...11.9 2. LFT... a. Protein...8.3 b. Albumin..3.8 c. Globulin..4.5 d. Albumin/globulin ratio..0.8 3. AST/SGOT...52 4. ALT/SGOT...44 5. Alkaline Phosphatase..194 6. GGT...45 7. Lactase Dehydrogenase...223. I have not been able to eat anything as it immediately leads to vomiting and loo tendency. Kindly advice as I have been suffering since long.
Tue, 12 Feb 2019
Radiologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

You may need ultrasound of abdomen. You may need clinical examination and other investigations.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.