Suggest treatment for migraine

Iam having migraine for past 5 years. Some times it is un bareable.Once if i get severe head ache and it continues for 4 to 5 days. Every day Iam getting head ache by mid of the day and it subsidise at evening. Do we have any remedy for this? I used to have vasograine some times when i cannot bare the ache.
Mon, 9 Dec 2019
Hi.

I've gone through your query. I can understand your anxiety.

Your symptoms might be due to Tension Headache / Classic Migraine without aura.

Migraine headache sometimes present with  Nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, dizziness & pain radiating to tip of the fingers, tingling, pale skin etc. I advice you to,
1. To take Analgesics like Naproxen /paracetamol & Triptans
2. Neck massage
3. Relaxation & Stretching exercises.
4. YOGA
5.  Caffeine drinks
6. Avoid exposure to light, noise etc

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further. Get well soon.

Dr. Yogapriya V, General and family physician.