Suggest treatment for micro penis

My penis is too small and its not harder than others. Its easily lose sperm in 10to 30 seconds when i fuck my girlfriend my girlfriend is not satisfied with my penis and me also. My age 24 and my weight is around 62 to 65kgs. Please suggest any solution for this problem sir......can you please say solutions in telugu language. If its not possible say in english...thank you sir
Fri, 28 Dec 2018

You are worried unnecessarily with the size of the penis. Size of the penis does not have much role in sexual activity or fertility. There are no medications available for increasing length or girth of the penis. If you are ejaculating early, try the following to overcome it:

1. Practice pause and squeeze technique regularly.
2. Do pelvic floor strengthening exercises regularly.
3. Avoid anxiety and anxiousness by practising meditation.

Gradually, you will be able to overcome the problem.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Ashakiran S, General & Family Physician