Suggest treatment for metastatic breast cancer

hi, my fiancee says she might have cancer and that it might have spread to other organs, shes had breast cancer twice before, i love her so much, i dont know what to do or anything i want to break down and cry just the thought of it is horrible she might not have it yet shes getting treated for it on wednesday but i dont know i feel weak and want to break down, i will support her either way i love her so much just dont know :(
Wed, 1 Jun 2016
HI
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, just because of her thought and imagination getting worry is not good, but to clear the doubt condition need to be sent for investigations because without this nothing can be said for sure as long as malignancy is concern, once it is the history of malignancy then regular follow up is necessary that to rules out the certain possibilities hope this information helps.