• question-icon

Suggest treatment for menstrual cramps

Yes my daughter who is now 17 has been on the pill for extreme periods. I had the same when I was a teen. We just switched to Junel fe 1 mg 20 mcb. She has been upset and moody as well as stomach pain and cramps. Is there a pill that would be better suited for her. She has been on Orsythia 28 day for a year but decided to change because she felt she was keeping extra weight on and she is very active.
Wed, 21 May 2014
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, I guess you must be talking in the sense of dysmenorrhea and if this is true then the best option is "Tab Ibuprofen 400 mg three times in day this gives very good response in the case of pain due to menses, and this can be taken when ever this needed at the time of menses hope this information helps you, have nice day.