Suggest treatment for menstrual cramp

Dear Doctors, I been trying over 3 months to get pregnant. Trying to conceived during ovulation weeks, getting my period but unfortunately very light bleeding but on exact mentruation cycles. Been getting sharp cramping on my left abdomen. Came across online to drink apple cider vinegar, is it a safe drink to take?
Wed, 13 Aug 2014
There is no solid proof that this helps medically in any way to help regulate the cycles nor alter the flow. Moreover, excessive consumption can cause electrolyte imbalances and should be used with caution in diabetics. Personally, I do not suggest such things to my patients. Since you have regular cycles, scanty bleeding could indicate general malnutrition or inadequate endometrial preparation and if you wish to conceive, please consult a specialist after you have tried sincerely for six months. Hope this helps.