Suggest treatment for malaria p falseparum

My daughter aged 17 was diagnosed with malaria p falseparum after four days of fever and was given ACT falcigo for 3 days but fever still came after 8-10 hrs as earlier and was admitted to hospital and given further malaria treatmant and antibiotic tadar for three days .but during blood test at first day of hospital widal test came positive for two out four i.e ah and bh negative but a and b positive and it was suspected that she also had typhoid.now she has recovered and fever is not there. but spleen has swelling and she complain of stomach ache in morning .Hb was down .she was having ada serum 59.given two months att .last week got swollen neck lymph with sore throat and cold.treated with lcin.now ok.4 months att has started wiyh combutol and rifampicin and isonizid.no other complication .is there any chsnce of prob in any other lymph node
Fri, 16 Sep 2016
Hi
Thanks for posting on HCM
Swollen spleen is a common finding is severe malaria and some bacteria infections.This is due to over activity of the spleen since it serves as a an immune organ and blood purification organ.The swelling however go progressively after the infection is take care of.Co-infection of malaria and thyphoid is common and will be handled with anti-malaria and antibiotics.
Swollen lymph nodes in patients with either pulmonary or extrapulmonary TB is common and treatment with anti TB agents like ethambutol, rifampicin, isoniazid.. yields good results.Other lymph nodes no not be affected again since already on treatment with a positive response.I will advise she takes her treatment as prescribed so as to prevent resistance and recurrence which may make management more challenging.
Hope my answer will help you
Best regards