Suggest treatment for lumps on the scalp

I have white worms along the hair line under my scalp. They make my hair move & sometimes make the hair along my hair line stick out like it has static electricity. The raised lumps are long & parallel with my hair line. There is no itching, but I feel a crawling or a moving sensation.
Thu, 11 Aug 2016
HI
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, it may not be like that unless you show it to some one else for confirmation and best to see the doctor otherwise it is the tactile hallucination it is a kind of psychological condition you need to come out of this else need to have psychiatric medicines hope this information helps.