Suggest treatment for lump underneath armpit

Hi, I am 26 years old and found a lump about the size of a pea underneath my armpit. It is not painful at all and doesn t really move if I move the skin around. It is not noticeable unless I pull tight on the skin. There is no redness at all, in fact you wouldn t even know it was there unless you felt it. I cant really pinch my skin without grabbing it but it also seems as thought its attached to something on the other side of the lump as well. I could do whatever to it and it doesn t bother me a bit. Any ideas... I have had a lot of allergy problems to foods and other things that I have found out in the last few months. So my body has had some changes it has gone through recently. I have minimized the amounts of allergic dermatitis rashes I have been getting...not sure if this would have anything to do with it?? Can anyone help? Thanks
Wed, 21 Jan 2015
Hematologist 's  Response
Hi, dear
I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern.
You may have some enlarged axillary lymphnode. It may be due to reactive hyperplasia, tuberculosis or lymphoma. It has nothing to do with your allergy. You should take a course of antibiotics. If lump doesn't respond to treatment then biopsy diagnosis is advised.
Consult your doctor and take treatment accordingly.
Hope I have answered your question, if you have doubt then I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using health care magic. Wish you a very good health.