Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
169 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for lump on anus

I have a very small lump, size of small pea, on the opening of my anus! Just inside! I have severe itching at times and some small red patchy areas around the anus! I have tried canestan cream containing hydrocortisone and anusol but neither seem to help in the long term!
Tue, 24 Jun 2014
Report Abuse
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hi ! Good afternoon. I am Dr Shareef answering your query.

It might not be possible to opine on your problem unless it is clinically examined. Therefore, I would request you to please take an appointment with a general surgeon for a proper examination of the lesion for an appropriate manaegement.

I hope this information would help you in discussing with your family physician/treating doctor in further management of your problem. Please do not hesitate to ask in case of any further doubts.

Thanks for choosing health care magic to clear doubts on your health problems. Wishing you an early recovery. Dr Shareef.

I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Mass felt to right of anus -- not obstructing having bowel movement but tender to touch. Almost feels like a sore muscle. Had stomach bug with...