Suggest treatment for lumbar spondyloarthropathy and vertebral wedging at L1

Hi, I m a 30 year old female suffering with severe back pain for the past few years. It has worsened after my recent pregnancy. After x-rays and MRIs these, are the finding: levoconvex curvature of lumbar spine, anterior osteophytes @ L4-5, T9-10, C6-7 and straightening from C3-C7. I was diagnosed with mild lumbar spondlyoarthropathy and vertebral wedging @ L1, also end plate sclerosis and focal spondylosis @ T9-T10. What does all of this mean and what is the best course of action for treatment? Also wondering about best plan for pain management and lifestyle changes? Thanks for your time!
Wed, 12 Jun 2019