Suggest treatment for low fever with productive cough treatment

I have a 9 year old who developed a sore throat and dry cough 9 days ago we seen a dr. 6 days ago was told asthma and allergies. Next day my son started running a fever low grade 100 and developed a very productive cough (wet sounding) . I returned to the dr. On Thursday and was told his right lower lung was congested and so it was more than likely bronchitis. I was told to give amoxicillin for twice a day for ten days and use albueterol in his nebulizer. I have done this but today makes day 7 of low grade fever 100.2 and still very wet sounding cough should I return to the dr. Or be concerned.
Wed, 19 Feb 2014