Suggest treatment for loose fluffy stools, fatigue dizziness and increased appetite

Symptoms include loose fluffy stools, fatigue dizziness and increased appetite even after I ve had a large meal I m extremely hungry again with two hours, I also have pain in sternum/breastbone while lying down and when waking up in the morning which also includes a congested chest and mucus.Last year while abroad I fell ill with typhoid fever which returned two or three times while I was still abroad and I was treated with antibiotics, since than my health has not been the same I ve been having gastroenterology problems and I ve been ironically diagnosed with IBS, ACID REFLUX, LACTOSE INTOLERANT GLUTUN INTOLERANT etc etc by the doctors here I ve spent thousands of pounds but to no avail my freinds and family said I m being ripped off and should return back home to get proper and reliable treatment.
Thu, 29 Aug 2019
Ophthalmologist 's  Response

It could be a dysfunctional thyroid disease but that is just a guess. You need proper physical examination to rule out the same.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Harshita, Ophthalmologist