Suggest treatment for lipomylomeningocele of the lumbosacral region

My daughter Krishna S.Kamath, aged 3Yrs 8 Months, diagonised with lipomylomeningocele of the lumbosacaral region was operated upon when she was 4 monthsw old at Indo American Brain & Spine Centre, Vaikom, kerala. Post operation she has slight muscle deficit of left leg and urinary infection.Her neuro surgeon says since there is no incontinence it might improve with age. Physiotherapy( home based) still going on for the left leg as directed by her physiatrist. Left foot movement not as ggod as the other one. No CSF problem till now. Will she be normal and pls. advise regarding where i can take her for further evaluation- like NIMHANS
Tue, 11 Jun 2019