Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
155 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for leg pain

i am having leg pain since my childhood,i consulted so many doctors n they told me to take calcium and vitamins tablet but i didn't find any improvement in myself so stopped it and went for a total medical check up including complete blood test,chest x ray etc,but the results were all rite . I am 17 years old,my weigh is 44.5 kg and my height is 153 cm
Wed, 30 Jul 2014
Report Abuse
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
hello young man
Young patients with such presentations and with almost normal investigation reports often come in my clinic. If I were your treating doctor I would treat this condition as a clear case of 'Mams gat vata' & 'Pitt avritta vata' where the muscles ( especially calf muscles) seems to be aching continuously in mild to moderate way and patient usually learns to live with it.

With such presentations in my clinic I treat the patients with following advice and medications -
- Please avoid junk / canned food as much as possible and depend on the traditional food.
- If Constipated, treat it on urgent basis.
- In case you suffer from acidity problem, it should be treated urgently.
- Following medications would help you....
* Praval Panchamrita ( mouktik yukta)
* Katunimbadi vati
* Erand bhrishta Haritaki
* Vaji gati ghritam
Consultation with a qualified Ayurveda physician is highly recommended before starting any medicine.

Hope the answer will be helpful.
Wishing you good health....
Dr. Ranjeet Sharma.
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

My son-in-law 34 ears of age his wife (my daughter) who is 7 months pregnant (32 years) and now my son (27 years) and my wife have all come down...

Recent questions on  Pain in the leg

doctor1 MD

i went to the Dr today, and asked about my foot odor problem, then she said it was fungal, along with a brown spot on my chest. the she looked in...

doctor1 MD

hi my sister in law have backbone problem after giving birth a baby doctors told her that gap increased in the backbone disk about 8mm having pain...

doctor1 MD

Hi Doctor, I have PCOD. My periods are irregular from the beginning. I am married since 3 years. I consulted a doctor to get my periods, as my...

doctor1 MD

I have low bp, a slightly leaky heart valve ( not serious) - had pain in legs then abdomen, then chest, last August & told had sludge in gall...

doctor1 MD

i found a lump on my pelvis just above my c section scar its on the right hand side and is accompanied by leg and pelvic / abdominal pain . i have...

doctor1 MD

I had a PE 6 years ago and I am now having some issues that concern me. I am feeling cold sensation in my right arm and hand and my right leg is...

doctor1 MD

I have recently (4weeks ago) had an ORIF of tibia and fibula . I had cefexime post op for a week . Last 2 days i feel really hot and sick . Leg is...