Suggest treatment for left sided chest pain radiating to the back

I had been taking Diovan for a number of years and insurance company suggested I replace Diovan with the Losartan since it was cheaper. I took 50 mg. of the Losartan yesterday morning. Noticed a tight feeling in chest yesterday afternoon. At the time I went to bed (around 12:30 a.m.) I experienced severe pain in left side of chest, radiating through back and left shoulder. Took two nitro pills and dropped off to sleep. Upon arising this a.m. I again experienced pain in the same area, got a little scared and got very hot. Tried to stay calm, ate some breakfast and felt some better. Also, severe hurting in upper right arm where large muscles join together. I had a heart attack latter part of 2005 and diagnosed several years ago with fibromyalgia. I am 77 years old, active for my age, caring for 88-year-old husband who suffered a stroke six months ago. I hesitate to go to ER this a.m. due to home situation and long wait getting medical attention.
Wed, 28 Nov 2018