• question-icon

Suggest treatment for lead poisoning with nose bleed and vomiting

My son has inhaled lead so we suspect lead poisining as he is deteriating fast and can only get him help in morn he is 25 and weighs about 60kg and id vomiting painfull kidneys and nose bleeds what can i give him emergency as he cant keep anything in please help
Wed, 25 Apr 2018
ENT Specialist 's  Response

For nose give solspray 2 puffs twice daily for 3 week. Give Nasivion nose drop 3 drops twice daily for 1 month.

Start an antibiotic amoxicillin 500 mg 1 tab twice daily for 7 days. Apply if possible, ointment mupirocin over the aerated areas.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Rajat Basak