Suggest treatment for lack of sleep and heart palpitations

Hey there, before I say anything, I d like to apologize for how scrambled up this message will be I hope it makes sense haha. Hi, I used to do meth. And it was fine back then. And then I quit for a while, and eventually ended up being prescribed adderall instant release (2 30mg a day twice daily for two years)took two weeks off of it every month. my tolerance skyrocketed so I d usually take more and run out anyways. It seemed to start affecting me with almost every negative side affect you can refer to but I d became healthy again after two weeks and couldn t resist getting my next prescription once the day came. It got worse every time. Including one month where I only slept every two days constantly in that pattern. My heart rate goes up wayyyy fast and sometimes I d feel like I was gonna have a seizure or something and my veins shrink incredibly thin. My skin changes color, and the month before I gave them up i was losing all my energy. I d feel motivated, but my body would just feel like a worked my ass off the day before and I d get short of breath instantly. I normally have an endless supply of stamina and at this time just bending down would make my heart beat so thick and slow like it was going to stop.(I ve always been able to feel my pulse you can even look at my stomach and watch it wave with every heart beat. ) my eyes and head would get feeling like there s just a bunch of fluid behind them pushing fairly hard, I would get little tingly abrupt feelings around my abdomen and chest and I d look and it would visibly appear to be a very thin worm under my skin, once one even turned into a scabby like rash the next day. One time I pushed on an area on my chest where I felt that sensation and two squishy little bumps popped up under my collar bone and then disappeared after I freaked out haha(this crap would only happen when I was actually taking adderall so I didn t know what to think) and so on and so forth just a lot of damn weird and crappy side affects. I eventually quit going to refill my prescription(two months ago) and been healthy. But last week I had meth right in front of my face, thought oh I used to do it occasionally I ll be okay But right off the bat my circulation was so damn bad I could not help myself for nothin. I d have to start doing push ups.. the circulation problem just comes and goes when it wants but it s usually always happening now(it s happening rightttt now, the left side of my heads even tingling, and ohh, wait my chest hurts now, but I think it s going away. The last few days I ve had some very sharp very abrupt pains located right where I can feel my pulse on my temple. It s scary as Hell. My vision even gets weird when it happens sometimes. This shit, I truely hate it. I ve been doing it almost every day since last week and everyone keeps telling me I m fine(I m in shape and young so they think nothing of it) so that just makes me feel like I can keep doing it. I need to know and be told this will kill me if I don t stop.. otherwise I won t. Don t make anything up either haha I ll know if you are.;) I just wanna know what s wrong with my body. Why is my body not wanting to cooperate with any type of amphetamine anymore? I eat everyday, a lot, and I sleep alright but not like I should. I drink plenty of water. I get exercise.. this even happened when I was doing construction today. I only smoke the stuff. Huge freakin clouds too my lungs and throat get pretty congested and I hack up super thick white crap(if I can even get it out of my throat) that stuff takes a good hacking to move. So,anyways yeah muscle spasms poor circulation heart rate spikes and slows between a pretty fair margin. I also smoke a pack of Marlboro Reds every day. I usually smoke a lot of weed but lately doing that with meth puts me in a circulation episode my lip will even tingle and get STIFF if I m sitting in a car. My heart right now is beating just under three times a second so I d guess 150-180 and I ve just been sitting in bed kinda lethargic. This rate is comfortable to me at this point, not even kiddin. But yeah sorry for this scrambled ass message there s just so much it s hard to put in good writing haha and I m sure there is a lot I forgot to tell you.
Thu, 26 Feb 2015
HI welcome to hcm
I understand your query ad concern.
Your symptoms are secondary to stress and anxiety.Get an ECG,2d echo,lipid profile,he crp to rule out any abnormality in the heart.Drugs like clonazepam will help.thankyou