• question-icon

Suggest treatment for knee arthritis

I have arthritis in both knees real bad. I don t have pain but very hard for me to do steps and get up from sitting position. I don t take any medicine for the condition at this time. Is there any thing I can do that does not include surgery or medication
Mon, 12 Sep 2016
Hello and thanks you for your query. I am Dr. Rommstein and I will try to help you as much as I can with my answer.

It should be evaluated by orthopedics first but in most cases there are certain physical therapy measures which may help to relieve pain and improve movements,these include hydrotherapy, ultrasound and massages. Also,it would be good to do MRI scan for better evaluation of possible ligament injury.

I hope I have answered you query. If you have any further questions you can contact us.
Kindly regards. Wish you a good health.