Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
126 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for kidney failure

I am a 61 year old female who had a stricture as a young child and again about 8 years ago. I was recently hospitalized for 5 days with kidney failure after fainting. I am again having some trouble urinating. Could another stricture be the cause of my kidney failure? This is the second time I have had kidney issues but the first time was not serious enough for hospitalization.
Wed, 7 Sep 2016
Report Abuse
  User's Response
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, you have not clearly mentioned the symptoms that is you have right now, if this is the stricture being suspected then it may not ruled out without the imaging study, so better to get done the ultrasonography test hope this information helps.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi Dr. Robert, my name is manjeet kumar kesarwani. Sir my father is patient of Kidney. Indian Dr. told me that His both kidney are failed. his...