• question-icon

Suggest treatment for joint pain and sciatic nerve pain in the thighs

My ana antibodies was 1-1200 and lumpus and scleroderma was rule out. what she did see that was test Sclerosis, i forgot the first word she said and now i am on steroids. I have been have joint pain and sciatic nerve pain in the samw place form thighs and sometimes legs. i also have Fibromyalgia, and Raynauds
Wed, 30 Nov 2016
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
Hi and thanks for your question on HCM.
If you came to my clinic with your symptoms and history I would suggest nothing but physiotherapy ..starting with hydrotherapy and hot water baths..
Followed by stretching and strengthening program whenever possible for the case to tolerate it..
If you have any further questions let me know ...wishing you get well soon.