Suggest treatment for itchy scalp

i have an itchy scalp, it is MADDENING....i know it has been going on for 20 yrs I have been to the dermatologist once, he said it was SD, gave me a steroid to apply, worked for a bit but always came back. I have used ALL the prescribed shampoos, ALL the over the counter stuff, searched the internet forever, tried home remedies , you name it, I ve tried it, and still maddening itch with flaking....it s so bad my wardrobe is grey and white, it s horrible.....please, help, at times the itch is so overwhelming I feel like i cld lose my mind!
Mon, 6 Mar 2017
Sexual Diseases Specialist 's  Response
Hair fall may happen due to many reason like anaemia, nutritional deficiency, skin disorder, mental and physical trauma. In homoeopathy, a huge no. Of wonderful medicines are present that are used to tackle hair fall. You have to maintain your diet,have good sleep, drinking plenty of safe water(4liter) avoid strong chemical effects, styling tools and remove the cause first and also follow the step. If needed we can provide you the hair care regimen, totally natural, free from artificial fragrances and colors which can stop the hair fall naturallyThe hair falls and dandruff occur due to internal functional change and external pollution. Loss of sleep. To much tension, meat diet and improper food.lack of vitamin. Changing hair oil and shampoo frequently etc First you follow the above advice and use the following hair oil and shampoo, for 30 days, after that consult for correction of internal imbalance of the body by medicine
ARNICA SHAMPOO.
ANTI DANDRUFF OIL (B&T)
ANTI DANDRUF SHAMPOO (B&T)
B&T akne sor soap
If not available locally, BUY ON LINE from Dr.willmar schabe india
take homeopathic medicine tuberculinum 30in gloubles 4-6 pills thrice daily for 7 days and revert back for further advice.thanks