Suggest treatment for itching sensation in the ear

I have had itchy and scaling eyes for three months in the last month I have had an ear problem of itching, drainage and some pain. The last couple of days I ve had a soreness of the inside of my lips. I have gone to the clinic and seen the nurse practitioner, who gave me ear drops, which helped for a few days. No fever. Ringing in my ears some.
Mon, 8 Jan 2018
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Causes of itching in ears could be due to inflammation of skin of external ear as in eczema of external skin,fungal infection,wax,middle ear infection,fluid in middle ear.A proper diagnosis can be made by consultation with ENT specialist by examination of ear,till then continue drops,keep your ear dry and avoid ear buds.