Suggest treatment for irregularity in stent in LAD on angiography

Sir,My father is a heart patient he had a angioplasti in 2001 in is main artery which was 80% blocked now according to his angiography roport dated on 22 FEB 2010 this result in the problem of Minor irregularity proximal third widely patient stent in LAD now he is using Rosuvastatin so can this problem be setteled with it plz suggest me                                                        
Tue, 12 Feb 2019
Cardiologist 's  Response

You have to share the whole Angiography report so that I can help you in a better way.

The way I understood is that he has minor blockages with a patent stent. If that is so he will only need medicine and nothing else. He should be at least on Aspirin and Rosuvastatin.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Sameer Maheshwari, Cardiologist