Suggest treatment for irregular period with hypothyroidism

I have an under active thyroid and was on Depo provera for six months I never had a period while i was on it andI was supposed to get my next shot in march and never got it and still no period am i going to have a harder time due to my under active thyroid?
Fri, 16 Jul 2021
OB & GYN Specialist 's  Response

Inj Depo Provera some time causes hormonal disturbances and the causes amenorrhea, so it is normal, nothing to worry. You have to wait for and continue your thyroid medicine, give some time so periods will come.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Sunita Kothari, OB & GYN Specialist