Suggest treatment for irregular menstruation

hi doctor basically I have a question related to my mentrual cycle last month it was two days late and this month it is three days above and still not started my pregnancy test is negative so what are the reasons behind it if I also try to b pregnant today so it is useful or not?
Mon, 25 May 2015
as per your history your menstruation cycle seems to be normal.
it may be disturbing you because in calendar one month is of 28 days and other may be of 31 days.
normal timing for menstruation is 28+_ 7 days.(21 to 35 ) days