Suggest treatment for irregular menstruation and brown spotting

My question is can i be or can get pregnant from unprotected sex but he pulled out before come...since i have irregular period? Im 20 and i had unprotected sex days before my period i may say since im irregular because when i do get my period is between the last few days of the month! So when i was supposed to get my period i had like some little bit of blood and some light brown spotting i don t know because or my period.?and iv taken like pregnancy test and are negative. This happen like 3weeks ago!
Mon, 2 Sep 2019

Your all symptoms including brownish vaginal discharge are suggestive of hormonal imbalance. So better to consult gynecologist and get done clinical examination, hormone levels and microscopic examination of discharge (to rule out infection).

You may need hormone pills to regulate hormones. Once your hormones are normalize, you will be alright. Don't worry, you will be alright. Consult gynecologist and discuss all these.

Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.

Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein, General Surgeon