Suggest treatment for infection on penis

Hi I had sex with a person about 2 months ago. 3 weeks later I started showing signs of an infection in my pennis (burning, swelling of the head and skin, painful rashes within it) I don t have any type of puss coming out of it. I researched several std s. I went to the doctor and he started me on medication for gonorrhea, it s been over 2 weeks and I m done with medication. Still not cured. I have little swelling, something that looks like a rash around and on the head of my pennis and it feels like if the tube inside hurts. Like if it was swollen or bruised (like when you hit yourself).
Wed, 31 Dec 2014
HI
Welcome to H C M .
Treatment of Gonorrhea is single dose medicine.
Consult Dermatologist to rule out 'S T D',
bacterial infection mixed with fungal infection.
Treatment depend on cause.he will examine you Physically,may take some blood tests for Culture & Sensitivity
urinalysis .
Take care ,
Thanks.