Suggest treatment for indigestion, belching, diarrhea and abdominal pain

I have had all the symptoms of giardia for two weeks now but did not drink from a pond or stream. I was in the bahamas shortly before the symptoms started and stayed on a boat that was docked at the marina. Is it possible to get it from that water supply? Also, what can I eat? Everything seems to cause indigestion, belching, gas, stomach pains and diarrhea.
Wed, 24 Apr 2019
Dentist 's  Response

As per your query you have symptoms of indigestion, belching, diarrhea and abdominal pain which seems to be due to disturbance of the electrolytic balance of body leading to gastroenteritis. It could be due to parasitic infection and food allergy.

Need not to worry. You should eat light and non-spicy food and take fresh fruits and vegetables and eat fruits like banana. Take oral rehydrating solution as well. You should take plenty of fluids. Avoid intake of outside and hot, sharp and spicy food. I would suggest you consult a gastroenterologist for proper examination. The doctor may prescribe Ofloxacin and metrogyl combination medicine.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Harry Maheshwari, Dentist