Suggest treatment for hypothyroid

hi am suffering hypothyroid. Last 2 month onwards i have take medician thyronorm 50 mcg. but not little much improvement. every day am suffering sinus, migraine , tired and weakness. am working women. am not able to do my work properly. and also my weight incresing day by day
Mon, 19 Aug 2019

Thyronorm 50 MCG is a small dose for hypothyroid, it is generally a starting dose which is gradually increased. Most of the patients need around 100-150 mcg a day. In your case, I would advise you to have your TSH checked. If it is over 5 you will need to increase the dose of Thyronorm to 75 or 100 mcg a day. You will need to check it again in 6 weeks (not earlier, it takes some weeks for TSH to stabilize). According to these values, further steps will be determined.

I hope this answers your query. I remain at your disposal in case further medical assistance is needed.

Dr. Antoneta Zotaj, General & Family Physician