Suggest treatment for hyperthyroidism

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...
Just found out my thyroid results which have indicated overactive. This was my second test as I'm 16 weeks post partum and the dr said she wanted to test me twice 1 month apart. She just called my to tell me what my results were and said I'd need to come in for an appointment to discuss these result and to refer me to an endochonologist? I can't get an appointment with her till Tuesday an am concerned about treatment options and breastfeeding. I'm 33 and have never had any thyroid issues in the past. This is my second pregnancy. My maternal Aunt and Grandmother both have overactive thyroids and goiters removed. I don't appear to have graves disease eye problems but am experiencing HR <100, tremers, very fatigued. Heart palps, please help me understand what's going on. Thanks
Mon, 16 Jan 2017