Suggest treatment for hurting in stomach

My 5 year old has told me several times over the last several days that he feels dizzy and his tummy hurts. He does have a little cold, but nothing major. There doesn't seem to ba a pattern as to when he tells me he's dizzy - he says his head is dizzy and his tummy is dizzy? Should I bring him to the doctor?
Tue, 22 Nov 2016
dont worry theses are associated symptoms with mild viral infections that may attack the chest or the sinuses.
and also got affect the gastrointestinal tract , showing mild abominal pain , because the swallowed mucus may lead to abdomibal pain , gastric upset, or even some diarrhea
but I want to reassure you that will resolve spontaneously with the viral ibfection wuthin a week
you can give him light food like vegetable soup, warm fluids, fruit juice
you can give him analgesic or antipyretic when needed