Suggest treatment for high cholesterol level

when i go to the surgery too have it checked it nearly always seems to be high,i excersise and eat properly,chloesterol is 4.3.and...when i go to the surgery too have it checked it nearly always seems to be high,i excersise and eat properly,chloesterol is 4.3.and...
Tue, 1 Dec 2015
Cardiologist 's  Response
You should not be discouraged and continue to do exercise eat probably take a low fat low cholesterol and low carbohydrate diet keep your wt in control and if these general measures do not bring to required a level then now you can start some medications like the Statin drugs in consultation with your local doctor thank you very much if you have any risk factors like smoking Drinking overweight then you should take medicines earlier if any more questions please let me know thank you