Suggest treatment for high bp, neck pain & ringing in the ears?

Good eve,I am 65+.I have a problem of neck pain and high BP of 170-90 and have a continuous whistling in my ears.I & my doctor had a doubt of cervical spondylosis and after taking x-rays,it found.What should I do for High BP, neck pain & Whistling in my ears since last 18 months?--VKShah.
Mon, 23 Aug 2021

Considering your age of 65 the symptoms of neck pain, ringing in ears and hypertension can be correlated in the following ways:
Hypertension can cause multiple of symptoms directly or indirectly. Say, hypertension can cause the arterial loos over the vestibulo-cochlear nerve to rub on and cause ringing in ears that is tinnitus.
Cervical spondylitis causing neck pain is a well known cause but only MRI can show better findings hence request for MRI of Neck, spine, and angiogram for carotid and vertebral arteries to find the cause.
Propre cardiac evaluation, supportive investigations and treatment can help to control blood pressure in normal range and help abate many of the symptoms.
Once a careful clinical evaluation and investigations are done a proper management will help you a lot.
Reduce the salt intake.
Exercises of whole body and neck n particular may be needed.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. T. Chandrakant, General Surgeon