Suggest treatment for high BP and cholesterol

hi ia am a 35 yr old woman who crave lots of water after eating meat (i ues to eat chicken ,turkey and fish only) i stop eat them for 2 months and this even i ate fish and the craving return i don have debitic nor do i have high blood pressure and chlestrol ia normal however i am 180 lba and i am 5ft 5inches can u tel me what the problen is (i am eating vrgeritain meat ) help craving water in the british virgin islands thanks
Wed, 15 May 2019
Cardiologist 's  Response

After going through your medical query I understand your concern and I would like to tell you that two spicy and fried food can make you crave for water, so it’s recommended for you to avoid spicy and fried food and also get done CBC, KFT and HbA1C.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Bhanu Partap, Cardiologist