Suggest treatment for hiccups and vomiting

My 19 money old stayed the night at my moms last night which she usually does once or twice a week. I picked her up around 6 and when we got home I noticed that her hiccups weren't going away! After a couple hours of hiccups she started projectile vomiting! So scary :-( immediately after she seems fine but still has the hiccups! Any suggestions?
Thu, 23 Apr 2015
HI
Well come to HMC
Hiccup mostly happens due to irritation of diaphragm and most common cause of this is hyper secretion of acid or spicy food in either of this reason condition can be well managed with "Tab Omeprazole 40 mg and Domperidone 30 mg" once in day, along with this antacid would be much helpful with local anesthetic effect, hope this information helps, take care.