Suggest treatment for heel pain

I have heel pain, especially to pressure but also with inversion of my foot. It is fairly intense and sometimes has a burning sensation. My mid arch area feels like there is a thick ban crossing over the arch when I step on it. I have to dorsi flex my feet before I ambulate to allow me to be able to tolerate pressure on my heel. Some background: I have seen a podiatrist in the past for a callous in the center of my heel. He would have to file it and dig out some thick callous tissue which would give me almost immediate relief, however, the last time (about 6 months ago) it wasn t as effective. The podiatrist said the callous develops because I do not have enough of a fat pad on my heel. The my current issue seems to have begun after the last callous care by the podiatrist and steadily has gotten worse. My shoes are high quality but I probably have not changed the heel cushion as frequently as I should. Thank you.
Mon, 8 Jan 2018
dear sir/ madam based on your description most likely you are experiencing plantar fascitis,
i would recommend silicone soft soles, achilles strenghtening exercises, contrast baths for 6 weeks.