Suggest treatment for heart palpitations

i was just sitting here on the computer and it felt like my heart stopped beating for about 5-7 seconds and all the blood rushed to my head really fast and i felt as though I was about to drop dead and second. It has stopped now but my heart beat feels weird should i be worried?
Sat, 19 May 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

This doesn't look serious. However, we generally advise to see doctor for such palpitations. Your doctor would be able to explain you in a detail manner and advice to get an ECG and/or echo, depending on your history and examination. Therefore, consult the doctor and plan ahead. Do not ignore it completely, though it doesn't look like a serious concern.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.