Suggest treatment for heart pain

My heart randomly hurts from time to time. What could this be?
It does it maybe once a month or sometimes every two months. It just depends.
It is very uncomfortable and sometimes ill stand up and instantly get dizzy and cant see anything. Everything turns black.
Wed, 7 May 2014
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, this does not seems cardiac pain and if you have some doubt then you need to confirm this by EKG test, without this it can not be differentiate from other conditions looking to your history given here this could be functional problem, you have not mentioned your age and gender, hope this information helps you have nice day.