Suggest treatment for heart arrhythmias

I AM A 45 YEAR OLD FEMALE I WEIGH 140 LBS IM 5FT 6IN AND I HAD AN ABNORMAL EKG WHILE I WAS AT HE DENTIST I WENT TO MY PCP AND I HAD ANTHOR EKG WHICH ALSO WAS ABNORMAL SHWING A TRIPLE HEART BEAT 3 TIMES IN A ROW I ALSO HAD A ULTRASOUND AND A STRESS TEST WHICH WERE OK BUT MY DR IIIIIS STILL CONCERNED I HAVE WORN A HOLTER MONITOR ALSO MY PCP IS A GREAT DR AND I TRUST HIM THE REASON HE IS CONCERNED IS I ALSO HAVE SEVERE OCD ADHD AND I TAKE 20 MG 2-3 TIMES A DAY IS THERE ANY MED LIKE ADDERAL BUT THAT WOULD NOT MAKE MY DOCTOR SO CONCERNED AND I WOULD STOP THE ADDERAL BUT THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I FEEL NORMAL AND ABLE TO FUNCTION I AM THE MOTHER OF A 22 YR OLD 16 YEAR AND A 4 YEAR OLD SO I AM VERY ACTIVE.
Fri, 10 Apr 2015
Hi Welcome to HCM.

I understand your query and concern.
Rapid heart rate and Dizzy spells can be a definite feature of heart rhythm disturbances.Irregular heartbeat is known to alter the blood supply to the brain leading to impaired function in a transient way.Few drugs like beta blockers are certainly known to reduce the heart rate and accelerate the dizzy spells.I advise you to have a complete 24 hr holter ECG which can accurately determine the cardiac conduction abnormalities.Drugs like Isoproterenol will help to increase the heart rate.Drugs like amiodarone can also help to minimise the rhythm irregularities.A 2 Dimensional echocardiography will help to assess the functional reserve of the heart ruling out organic heart lesions.Radiofrequency ablation will also help to eliminate abnormal foci of rhythm.Consult your cardiologist for expert management.