Suggest treatment for heart arrhythmia and bladder incontinence

I have the following symptoms and am trying to obtain a diagnosis that is correct for all of these: they are as follows: heart arrhythmia, bladder incontinence (very severe that it pours out of me at times), urinary frequency at night, problems breathing when I lie flat, (I sleep with a wedge), shortness of breath, pitting edema in left leg and now in right calf and ankle area, severe coughing at times usually severe with a gagging reflex, a slightly enlarged right heart valve, swooshing in my body when I sit down or arise, weakness in my lower legs or extremities, swelling in my abdomen and ankles, weight gain especially around the stomach and headaches. I was diagnosed with supraventricular tachycardia already, sleep apnea, fibromyalgia, obstructive breathing disease, however, with the severe bladder and urinary problems, could these be related to a chronic kidney disease with the heart issues as well? I also noticed that I have had severe mood swings, confusion, weakness, sometimes speaking a different language. My grandparents were from Poland, Bohemia and the Czech area and had heart disease and my grandmother had kidney failure. I was injured back in 2004 and had knee surgery along with a blood clot that was removed at that time. I previously had a gushing feeling of warmth going up my spine and then it would go up through the back of my head and then dissipate. Could there signs of a blood clot somewhere?
Tue, 8 Jan 2019
Cardiologist 's  Response

After going through your medical query I understand your concern and I would like to tell you that you are already been diagnosed with many health disorders which are not interested related but age related and consequences of obesity.

You need a physical and diagnostic evaluation for heart disease which can be causing you orthopnea and pedal edema. Get an ECG, Echocardiograpy, USG abdomen, CBC, KFT done and consult a physician with reports for further treatment.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Bhanu Pratap