Suggest treatment for headache

i had severe rt sided headache x 4 days with nausea. went to Dr had brain scan and blood tests all normal. 1 day later developed scintillating scotoma that has now lasted for 5 days. Eye exam normal. I have no history of migraines and rarely get any kind of headache. My research shows scintillating scotoma as an aura preceeding a headache. My presentation is the opposite. days of severe headache and now the visual disturbances. Is that normal and how long can this last. it is very disturbing.
Mon, 10 Nov 2014
Hi
Welcome to HealthcareMagic

I went through the history you have provided and it seems like you and having headache with visual disturbances. This indicates primary headache like migraine.
Since it is present for long time it requires use of prophylactic drugs like flunarizine. Do consult your doctor for prescription of drugs after confirmation of diagnosis by examination and appropriate tests.

Do write back to me for further questions.

Hope this is helpful yo you.

Thank you