Suggest treatment for headache and blurred vision

My wife suffered post partum eclampsia on fifth day LSCS delivery. she was admitted to hospital and was administered MgSo4 and Methyldopa for Hypertension. She was discharged after five days with instruction to use Methyl dopa for 1 month. Now it is almost two months, She was having mild headache and blurred vision sometimes althrough these 2 months. She has changed Hypertension tabs to Nicardia Retard 10 mg daily once. yet she daily complains about headache, some eye disturbance and was not comfortable till now.... what could be the possible reason and what is the treatment and suggest some Good MD(General Medicine) doctors in Hyderabad
Tue, 21 Jun 2016
I have gone through your query and understood the concern. If your wife is having regular follow up with the obstetrician and has switched over the medication as per instructions, I would suggest a routine examination by an ophthalmologist to exclude any retinal causes for the vision blurring. Headache can have several causes ranging from sleeplessness, anxiety, anemia and general malnutrition, uncorrected hypertension, ear, nose and throat problems, dental and eye causes. Please make sure she maintains normal blood pressure with medication. Several general physicians are available in Hyderabad. You can see a doctor in hospitals like KIIMS as you get to see all specialists at one place. Hope this helps.